World is busy. There are millions of startups. You maybe cool. But so you tons of other startups. You aren’t special. People have their daily lives and problems. Why should they care about your startup?
Archive for the Category Uncategorized
In this post I give pointers to 10 (now 13) blogs which an Indian entrepreneur or anyone interested in setting up a startup in India must visit:
- Pluggd.in: Among other content, this blog has comprehensive posts on how to setup a business in India, legal issues surrounding this process and other considerations.
- VentureWoods: A community blog by the best of the best in Indian startup and venture capital circle.
- DesiStartups.in: A blog by my friend Prabhu.
- Startups.in: A (relatively) old and big blog.
- StartupDunia: Another good blog focusing on featuring Indian startups and startup related news
- IndianWeb2: As its name says, a blog on Indian Web2.0 startups.
- Proto.in Blog: The official blog of Proto.in.
- AlooTechie: Everything about technology and startups.
- WatBlog: This blog, written by my friend Rajiv, is mainly on news about startups and use of media by startups.
- Trak.in: Tracks Indian business and startup scene.
Have I missed any blogs? Please let me know.
By the way, if you want to avoid the hassle of individually visiting all the above mentioned blogs, have a look at StartupLogic India. It aggregates posts from all these blogs plus startup jobs, events, news, etc.
1. Vijay pointed to WebYantra (so called TechCrunch of India), Rajesh Jain’s Emergic (not updated as often but is extremely insightful).
2. Mahesh pointed out Wireless India blog which is more about Indian startups than wireless technology.