OpenWetWare.org has an interesting “Primer for Synthetic Biology, Part I — Molecular
Biology/Biochemistry for Novices” by Scott Mohr (It is 69 Pages long PDF document). The document explains molecular biology in extremely simple terms. It is a must download if you are just beginning to explore the fascinating field of molecular biology.
Possibly related posts (automagically generated):
- Review Paper on Synthetic Biology
- What is Synthetic Biology?
- Synthetic Biology 2.0 Conference at UC Berkeley
- A comics on Synthetic Biology
- Microsoft awards ~USD 50,000 for Synthetic Biology Proposals