A lil old news, but certainly very important one… Image a robot which does not need any human supervision, no manual energy needs, can survive in the wild.. Scary thought, huh! Well, scientists at the University of the West of England (UWE) have designed a robot that does not require batteries or electricity to power itself.
Instead, it generates energy by catching and eating houseflies… If they could only add reproduction and replication ability to it, a next generation of evolution would have kick started..
Click here to read the story.
Possibly related posts (automagically generated):
- A robot powered by Biology
- A robot powered by rat brain
- Self-Aware rover in Mars may cheat humans..
- Fooling bacteria into powering tiny robots..
- Evolution is speedier at equator